Biometrics in Construction
Biometric hand readers provide the ultimate outdoor biometric solution for quickly letting workers in, keeping others out, and preventing timecard fraud at construction sites.
The UK construction industry consists of 250,000 companies and is the single largest employer with over 2.1 million people employed in a multitude of roles. Controlling and monitoring the daily flow of such a large number of stakeholders across multiple, often vast, sites can be difficult for construction site managers, time consuming and costly.
Some of the most common issues that impact on profit margins are: poor access control, litigation costs from health & safety violations, poor attendance monitoring, buddy punching and over charging from contractors.
The Interflex contractor management system combined with biometric access control will not only overcome these issues and enable management to effectively control their workforce but will ultimately eliminate fraudulent or unjustified wage payouts that impact on profit margins.
| Benefits of a Contractor Management System
- Improves site access control, know who is on site and when
- Links CSCS accreditation to individuals credentials to avoid health & safety violations
- Eradicates time theft and costs associated with buddy punching
- Ensures accurate payment according to attendance
- Real-time tracking of personel muster reports
- Accurate and hassle free report generation