Staff Scheduling and Time & Attendance Solutions
Allegion is deeply familiar with the serious labour management challenges facing private care and nursing homes. We understand the complexities that make achieving a delicate balance between residential care, labour costs and staff retention a moving target.
Improving the way private care homes manage the workforce has never been more vital, as residential demand and health care costs continue to rise amidst a shortage of nurses and carers. Harnessing the true power of workforce management technology with real-time access to schedules, compliance and productivity data has become an immediate necessity.
Allegion offer an integrated suite of workforce management solutions for the private healthcare sector incorporating: time and attendance, personnel scheduling, self-rostering and absence management. Whether it is carer scheduling or managing the rosters for nurses, cleaners and other support staff, an Interflex system can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Effective balance between labour costs and residential care
- Optimal mix of carer / staff with residential demand
- Improvements in quality and residents satisfaction
- Increased carer retention and satisfaction
- Real-time access & self-service to schedules and accruals
- Reduced overtime and reliance on temporary staff
- Eliminates labourious and costly processes associated with manual scheduling and time recording
- Reduced errors and fraud in working hour claims from employees and agency staff